Thursday 5 September 2013

Rimmel Apocalips Review, Swatches, Pictures




Hey everyone! So, today I will be reviewing the four shades I have of the coveted Apocalips Lip Lacquers.
The Apocalips are presented in space themed tubes that are pretty and unique. The bottom of the tube is clear which allows you to see the exact shade of the product housed inside.
The product itself is a glossy liquid lipstick that is super pigmented in one swipe.
Apocalips last around 3 hours for me, with Luna fading the fastest. They wear pretty well and fade to a soft matte finish before wearing off completely.
The lip lacquers have a faint scent that reminds me of the Kate Moss lipstick line. However, the scent in this product isn't as strong.

Now, onto the swatches!

Bare lips for reference

Luna is a pretty orange based peach

Celestial is a medium neutral pink

Nova is a bright, blue toned pink

Stellar is an orange based pink/red

I can't pick a favourite shade as I just love them all. Apocalips are gorgeous, long lasting and pigmented liquid lipsticks. I really love them! Now, if they just added a deep purple...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors